Flat Earth Follies: GoFast July 14, 2014 Rocket Launch
Flat Earth Claim The Earth is Flat! 100% Video Proof. Globe Earth Debunked GoFast July 14, 2014 Rocket Launch Proves the Earth is Flat because you can see the moon. Figure 1. The Claim Also here and Reffi made a video about it. Analysis Prediction - this will consist of more (hopefully well-intentioned) Flat Earth misrepresentations, misunderstandings, and conclusion jumping, as evidenced in the title of Reffi's video: The Earth is Flat! 100% Video Proof. Globe Earth Debunked This implies they have the necessary skills and have taken the necessary care in evaluating the evidence and I think it becomes evident that they do not have the necessary skills and have not taken the necessary care in evaluating the evidence here. I hope I have done a better job, but it is foolish to call ANY analysis "100% Proof" of anything. So I simply offer my refutation with as much detail as I can. The Scene Somewhere in the Black Rock Desert, Nevada Morning July 14, 2014 14:32 UTC / 07:3...

Comments
Post a Comment