We know astronauts are lying because they wouldn't swear on a Bible...

I keep seeing this bit of trash make the rounds and while I normally avoid "Moon Hoaxers" (I have enough to do, I leave that to folks like Astrobrant2) I thought I would at least take down this one bit of stupidity since it's so easy and it'll make it easier for me to reference later and I get to point everyone to Astrobrant2 :) ...

Does Bart Sibrel make money off claiming they didn't?

#1 Here is one doing so:



#2 And from Moon Hoax: Debunked! we see 3 cases where they did:


[link to a lot of debunking]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pic Gaspard (3880m)/Grand Ferrand (2758m) from Pic de Finestrelles (2826m) in the Pyrénées

Deconstructed - Auguste Piccard: “It seemed a flat disk with upturned edge”

Flat Earth Follies: Another Mountain, Another Flat Earth Failure